If you’ve come across its nasty path, you’ll remember the name. H. Pylori (or Helicobacter pylori) is a stomach bacterium known to cause quite a ruckus in the body when out of check. The bacterium is known to cause ulcers and increase risk for stomach cancer. This infection is initially hard to detect. With such severe potential health risks, H. Pylori is a popular concern among many.
With such a dangerous bacterium, how can we combat it? There are many remedies for H. Pylori, and the following are 5 natural remedies to fight against it.
- Broccoli Sprouts: This healthy vegetable can be an even healthier remedy and has scientifically proven effectiveness.
- Black Seed: Otherwise known as “Nigella Sativa”, in mixtures with other ingredients can give potential medicinal benefits to fighting H. Pylori.
- Garlic: Another item for mixtures, garlic has proven its own effectiveness in fighting H. Pylori.
- Licorice: Licorice has proven positive results as a weapon against helicobacter pylori.
- Propolis: This bee extract, in addition to a long list of other potential health benefits, is a great natural remedy to fighting of helicobacter pylori and its potential for causing ulcers and other health risks.